Spec Miata 1992 Race Car
1 set halfshafts
1 complete 1.6L engine not race prepped yet
- brake pads / rotors
- clutch / flywheel
- 2 ECU's
- 2 Airflow meters
- exhaust header
1992 SM fully sorted race car with numerous wins and podium finishes in the tough Southeast region. This is a great car that has never been wrecked. Yes it has a few superficial bumps and bruises but nothing that cant buff out.
I need to put two kids through college and just dont have the time to race anymore. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.
- PLENTY of spares. Spare diff, trans, driveshafts, halfshafts, engine, exhaust headers etc...
- Race Engineering Motor - Last dynoed at 118 HP
- 3 sets of wheels
- Traqmate data aqcuisition system
- Complete Alignment Equipment including digital scales, digital camber / caster gauge and toe plates. Ensures you have the perfect setup for each race.
- New set of hoosiers with only 1 heat cycle.
- Rains & a couple sets of scuffed tires for practice sessions
- Cool Suit System
- Driver Gear if needed
- Sparco driver seat & right side triangular head restraint net
- Chin spolier installed
- 18' x 8' enclosed trailer available if you need it. I would prefer to sell both the car and the trailer together if possible. $2,000 for trailer but lets talk.