TC Honda Accord Coupe V6 : Entire Program available!
Don't miss the chance to own an awesomely fast Honda Accord! This car is a 911 GT3 killer at a track day. Message to inquire about truck, trailer, tools & Equiptment. Discounted if bought as a package.
The #44 Rains Racing Accord competed in 3 Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car events in 2016, and at the season opener at VIR in 2017. We recorded 4 top 10 finishes out of the 8 races we competed in, with a best result of 6th at Laguna Seca in 2016. Built from a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with 20k miles on the odometer, this car is a ground up build for one purpose: to go fast!
The car is legal to compete in the following classes:
Pirelli World Challenge (TC through 2019)
NASA Honda Challenge (HC1)
If you have aspirations of racing at the Pro level, this is a car you can cut your teeth in at club events, and double dip with PWC when you're ready!
Built by Rains Racing with assistance from Honda Motorsports Alabama in Birmingham, AL. This car has factory roots due to our teams' close relationship with HMA, who originally developed the 9th generation Accord platform for World Challenge competition. The car has been developed into a reliable and fast racecar.
Primary features of this racecar are:
- Cusco Limited Slip differential (we call it magic:)
- Bullet-proof Honda J35 Y2 V6 Motor (292 whp)
- K-Tuner custom ECU tuning
- Custom RV6 Performance exhaust system
- KW Double adjustable shocks
- MoTec CD125 Dash and Data Logger
- Custom roll cage - by Shea Racing
- HPD StopTech 4 piston front brakes with optional ABS
- Transmission cooler
- Custom front splitter, and Crawford Composites rear wing
- RV6 Performance Toe relocation arm for improved rear
- Fikse Aro Wheels
The buyer will receive:
- Fully detailed build spreadsheet and budget
- Maintenance log with part life estimations and service
- All spare springs, shocks, brake parts (rotors, old
caliper, new pads), exhaust systems, fluids, and
- Misc. spares
- MoTec data, setup sheets and info, and in-car video on